"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Do you..

So I am sitting here, getting dressed to go out this afternoon. On the music goes and a old, familiar song plays. It makes me stop and sit and smile. Just recounting memories of when I first heard that song, why I have it, where it came from and who introduced me to it. Then as I continue to get dressed my mind starts wondering.
Do you still think about me and remember the times.. the good, the bad.. The times promises were made.. the things that were said?
Then I answer my own questions, as I will never have the answers from you. So I fill in what I think you would say.  You, who has moved on so very far with his life. I guess you did just throw them promises around.
But I sit here and think about you still. The times, the laughs, the tears and wonder to myself why on earth haven't I moved on with time?  Alot of time has passed. Alot of things have happened. I even have someone else as well. But he is never going to be you. He knows this, doesn't like it of course, but we don't talk about that.
Just want to say that it still hurts. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home