"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hmmm....

So here I sit at nearly ten o clock at night, about to go too bed, and the boyfriend has barely said anything to me in the seven hours that he has been awake. He woke up at 10 am his time which makes it 3pm for me. Aside from me having to go collect my kidlings from club, I have had today at home off of work. He knew this. Yesterday he spent all the day doing his "school work" so he didn't have to much time then either. I don't really know what to say actually. This seems  to be the "norm" at the moment. He is due to arrive here in a couple of months time. He did mention last night that he wants this trip not to be a "fix" it as it seems that every-time he has come that seems to be the reason he has had to come here. He wants this time to be "different" tickle fights, things that we are supposed to be doing as a couple. Still don't feel like a "couple" though. He brought these games that we were supposed to play together. Well SwTor he run off got max level then left me to struggle along. He got bored then just left the game! Similar thing happened when we got Diablo 3 (or rather he got and then brought it for me again).. off he run got maxxed.. then left.. Now we are in Guild Wars 2. I potter along at my pace.. he plays when I go to bed, tries to play with me when I am awake.. but again he gets bored playing with me it seems.  I am beginning to think I am missing something here.
Onto other news.. the washing machine decided that it has had enough. I think it is just a simple fault in that the drum empties and fills but it wont move. Looks like it might be the belt. But I am not taking chances.. took out a five year new for old policy on it and it is due to get fixed tomorrow! Getting used to the work routine again, though I am so shattered when I do get home,I just want to pass out! Getting the boyfriend to understand everything I have going on this end isn't easy. I don't think he realizes that having the children is like having an extra job, onto of everything that I am already doing. Grrr
The eldest has his romance to Paris booked.. Has brought the ring.. just a couple of weeks now. The little details of who is going to baby sit the days I need to work are being finalized..I am excited for him.. it's his first real trip out of the country on his own. And he says he has butterflies thinking about everything!
The ex is acting strange, though not more so than usual. He just decided that he has kids that he should be "checking" on from time to time.. he rings out the blue to say hi.. thing is it is usually when they are in bed :{
Still trying to sort out this house.. seems it is an ongoing thing.. finish one room start another one.. then back to the beginning again.. constant never ending circle. Listening to music.. some tunes coming on that make me smile or think about things gone by.. good times... sort of   :}

So I guess that the time being 10 now I should  go to bed.. Night world take care of you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home