"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Friday, February 11, 2011

The American dream.. what?

I guess you could call this a continuation from the previous post. That's if you care to. Anyway I woke up this morning. Seems I just had to give a certain someone time too get his head around things. He finally said this morning;

"that feelings and emotions have subsided and yes I think we should call it. I don't want to hang onto you just because I feel that you are going to replace me."
Whatever the hell that means.
But that was his way of telling me its over. So again.. I am left in the dirt. To pick up and try too piece together my emotions. I knew I was better off single. Just the kids and I.. it makes sense.. and I probably have said this before.. but no more. Every time I start to feel a little comfortable with a guy.. it turns upside down.

I think I will go get drunk...

Till next time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home