"> Just another thought...

It's the things that make you go mmmm..

Kisa was a gift to me <3 Thank you for the memories..I also had BooCat adopted for me..Thank you for everything

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Me.. I AM eternally 21!!!

That's it I simply refuse to admit my age now! lol
Actually, I'm not ashamed really, especially when people think that my eldest son is my "fellow". That always makes me laugh. Though I'm not sure if people are referring to him looking old or not!!
Went to see the film Iron Man 2, him and I. The other children came for a chinese lunch then went to their dad's. I must admit, it has been a brilliant day. I think he needed just to relax. He is no longer a "teen" and I think the prospect of growing up has hit home to him!
His girlfriend wanted to get "serious", but I don't think he is ready..I told him too take all the time in the world.. he needs to finish sorting his own life out before he gets too complicated! On that note,I think the single life is alot simpler. But thats just my biased..

Anyway off to drink some more wine!!

Take care all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home